CATIBA PRO Off-White Vintage/Black
Buy 1 pair, plant 2 trees.
We’ve engineered the CATIBA Pro for durability, movement, and the best grip possible. It’s built with board feel, traction, ultimate comfort, and ankle stability with a reinforced flick point.
- Upper: Triple-stitch, premium suede & organic cotton canvas
- Lining: Cotton canvas
- Sole: 100% slip-resistant, natural rubber
- Insole: Mamona oil, bio-based cork insert with CARIUMA logo
- Laces: Made with recycled plastics and debossed metal aglets
- Construction: Handmade vulcanized sneaker; stitched midsole
The sticky grip outsole is made with raw natural gum rubber in a classic herringbone pattern so that the shoe moves with you and grips.
Its foxing utilizes thicker diagonal stripes that are actually carved into the outsole so that the channel gives you more traction and improves your flick.
Reinforced Flick Point
We added a triple-stitch upper at the flick point to increase the shoe’s lifespan and overall durability.
Memory Foam Insole
The CATIBA Pro’s insole mimics the foot's anatomy with its signature memory foam and provides arch support & ultimate comfort.